At Holy Martyrs A.R.S. Ashkhen Pilavjian Preschool, the mission of the teaching staff and administration is to provide a high quality early childhood education program by following these ethical codes:
- Ensure that the program is based on current knowledge of child development and early childhood education.
- Enriching developmentally appropriate learning experiences for young children as we build the foundation for lifelong learning.
- Serve as advocates for children.
- Support families in their task of nurturing children.
- Transmit the Armenian culture, values, and heritage, to young children in order to build self identity.
- Respect and support families and children with diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.